Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Projects

It seems like I have been doing nothing but work - work - work the last few months but over the last couple of weeks I have tried to make some cute things to decorate my house with.

It started with something I found on Pinterest (surprised, right?!):

Crafts Re-Designed
And so I created these:


Cute right?  And super easy!!  Old jar (I used a pickle jar and an olive jar), gauze (cut into strips), Mod-Podge and googly eyes.  I got a package of 3 tea lights (the kind you can turn on and off) to put inside to light them up.

Since it was so easy - I decided to make this:


Isn't he adorable (his name is Batty - anyone else remember the Last Rainforest)??  I used a black paper napkin cut into strips and foam for the wings.   His brother went to my office to snazz the place up a bit!

My hubby said I don't decorate enough so I slapped this together to hang outside in our entry:


Straw wreath, Ribbon and a box of decorations all from Walmart - I think I spent $9 to make it and it makes me smile when I am locking or unlocking my front door.

I bought some pumpkins today and hope we can carve them sometime this week.  I'll be sure to post a pic of them so you can see how we did.  I need to show you what we did with our office too.  I love Halloween!!

Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment