Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Won - I Won!!!

I’m So Excited (insert Pointer Sisters music here) – I entered a giveaway over on my friend Alison’s blog - Always Moving Forward – and I WON!!! 
I am the proud new owner of digital scrapbooking software from My Memories.  I have always thought scrapbooking looked like a lot of fun but I have to admit that I am lazy.  Sitting down and putting everything together just looked like a lot of work – it was so much easier to toss the pictures into a drawer to be pulled out and admired every so often.  Besides, sometimes I am not the most creative person.  Let me rephrase that – I am super creative in my head – but in reality (where most of us live) the picture I have in my head does not always translate well. 
I can’t wait to give this a try!!
Be Blessed ~
Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment