Friday, December 2, 2011

PINSPIRED

I have said before that I aspire to be crafty and am really quite good in my own mind.  The blogs that I subscribe to have really helped me to believe I can be more creative and Pinterest has given me even more confidence in my crafty abilities!! 
That being said, guess what I did last weekend????  I was PINSPIRED!!!
This was my Pinspiration:


I just thought this was beautiful.  And Becca at Blue Cricket Design has so many great ideas.  I am sure this won't be the last thing from her site that I make!!

Okay so this is how mine turned out:

Not only did it turn out great (I think so anyway) - it was fairly cheap to make too!!

$5.00 frame from Walmart
$0.97 ribbon from Walmart (attached to the ornaments)
$1.00 ornaments (tube of 5) from Dollar Tree
$1.00 wire ribbon from Dollar Tree (large bow at the top - learned how to do that from Pinterest too!)
I have had so many compliments on my Christmas wreath and can’t wait to try my next crafty project this weekend.  I'll let you know how it goes!
Be Blessed!
Kelley

4 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great project! I don't do Pinterest, though I am positive I would love it....so much so I'm sure I would quickly become addicted and spend way too much time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison - Pinterest is definitely addicting but the blogs I subscribe to aren't much better! So many crafty people out there who are willing to share their tutorials. I have even tried several new recipes which has made Ryan happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Visiting from tt&j. I love your frame.. I have an empty one that I am going to spruce up with some ornaments. Thanks for the great idea! Also.. Love the blog name. My name is Kelley (with an extra e) and I swear that people just scan right over it. Annoying but oh well. Nice to meet another Kelley!

    If you have a chance I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party going on now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley-you won in my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! I need your address to send your goodies to you! Shoot me an email!

    ReplyDelete