Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Sense of Humor

So I received this e-mail the other day:


I'm not sure why I even read it - normally I just delete e-mail from people I don’t know - but for some reason I read through it. 

My first thought was, "Yeah, Right!" 

Followed immediately by, “What the heck?  She needs to be fired!!”   

I mean really?  Would you want an employee that lies and tries to steal client’s money? 

I know this is not real.  I know this is just a con to try to get my money (or bank account or credit card information) but don't they know I don't have any? 

I mean how gullible do these people think I am??

And how the heck did they get my e-mail???

Sorry - my weird sense of humor gets the best of me sometimes and I just have to share...

Hope your day brings you a smile!!

Be Blessed!

Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment