Monday, January 2, 2012

Blessed by my Pets - Part 1

I can't imagine my life without a pet.  They love unconditionally and have the ability to make even my most rotten day, 100% better just by wagging their tail and leaning against me in their version of a hug.  And if I lean down so they can get to my face, I am guaranteed an, "I sure am happy to see you!" kiss!!

Let me introduce you to Marmaduke. 


We found him thru Petfinder.com and drove across the state to pick him up.  At the time his name was Duke but it wasn't too long after he came home with us and we truly got to know him, that we changed his name to Marmaduke.  He is such a big, loving, goofy dog and I am so glad that he is ours. 


You would think he would be embarrassed that I am posting these pictures of him but the thing is, he loves bows. 

I don't think he realizes that he is supposed to be big and scary!!  Now don't get me wrong, he has his scary, intimidating side for anyone that does not belong...

but when he is among friends, he is a sweetheart!  And so very tolerant of his "sister" Cali!! I'll tell you about her next time.


Is your life better because of your pet?  I'd love to hear about them!!

Be Blessed!

Kelley

1 comment: